Castell SatCom Radio is an independent supplier, this gives us the ability to provide equipment and services from a wide range of manufacturers and providers to meet the bespoke needs of each and every individual customer.
Our first question is always “What do you want to achieve” as we understand each customer has different needs and requirements in this varied and complex market, we strive to cater our solutions around your needs.
We will provide a full quotation including all costs such as equipment, delivery and installation and where the situation allows we will take the opportunity to meet with you to discuss in detail your requirements and carry out a site survey whereever possible.
Castell SatCom Radio understands that our equipment and services are often supplied for emergency use and/or hazardous situations where it is imperative support is supplied at short notice. Castell acknowledges the extreme conditions users may be faced with and, as a result, we offer all customers a bespoke service to provide 24/7 support 365 days of the year from the UK and our regional offices.
In addition we offer the following services:-
- Training on all equipment when possible
- Group training courses
- Full installation service, where required, for both radio and satellite equipment
- A comprehensive airtime service including online billing, fast activation and usage monitoring
Castell Satcom Radio has a well-established logistics department enabling us to react quickly and accurately to customer requirements offering efficient and safe delivery Worldwide via our logistics partners.
- Next day delivery in the UK
- Same day deliveries are available for mission critical requirements
- A wide range of experienced freight forwarders available to us allowing worldwide deliveries especially into Africa and the Middle East
- Bespoke packaging solutions available on request
All shipments are clearly labelled, with detailed packing lists and the correct documentation such as Certificates of origin, conformity and gift certificates if required.
Material safety data sheets and hazardous goods labelling are provided where applicable.
Local on the ground
Castell Satcom Radio has a unique set-up enabling us to offer the services of engineering teams in both our South Sudan and Kenyan offices. These highly experienced engineers are able to provide installation, repair and servicing of radio and satellite equipment including:
- Vehicle installations of HF and VHF radio
- Vehicle installations of satellite equipment
- Base station HF/VHF radios and satellite equipment
- Programming of radio equipment
The Nairobi office provides full installation and servicing services to customers operating in East Africa, countries include Kenya, South Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, DRC and Uganda.